This Supercool Session was recorded live on Thursday 24 June 2021
Molly is a motivational speaker, author, illustrator, and avid blogger. She is an advocate and ambassador of both GN Resound and Sense,
a national deafblind charity in the UK. Using her negative experiences
to make a positive difference to others, Molly is proud to have spoken
at the Houses of Parliament, Harvard Medical School, Apple Campus, Spotify, Camp Digital, the BBC, the NHS and for private audiologists around the UK.
She is director of Molly Watt Talks, a usability and accessibility consulting group, and co-founder of the Molly Watt Trust, a non-profit helping to raise awareness about Usher Syndrome and provide access to technology. Molly works part time in Nexer Digital’s design team in the UK, as an accessibility and usability specialist.
Her passion is accessibility and the use of assistive technology to enable and enhance the lives of people living with life-changing conditions.
Follow @MollyWattTalks on Twitter
- Digital Marketing teams
- Front of House teams who liaise with people with disabilities
- Anyone interested in accessibility and inclusion
The session covers:
- Molly's story and experiences
- The importance of designing inclusive, accessible products and services
- The opportunities presented by digital technology to make the world more accessible