A series of FREE webinars – open to all – covering digital hot topics in arts and culture
How has the ‘traditional’ What’s On section changed, now that more and more content is being made, shared, and sold online? We'll explore the technical modifications required – along with ways to clearly communicate new types of activity to audiences. (Including some great examples from Traverse Theatre, Bristol Old Vic, and Town Hall Symphony Hall Birmingham.)
This session will be a half-hour presentation, followed by 15mins Q&A.
- Organisations wanting to redevelop the What's On section of their website
- Getting inspiration and ideas for what you can offer audiences
- Organisations looking to completely redevelop their website, who want to take these considerations into account when writing the brief
- How What’s On can be utilised to communicate with audiences
- The technical requirements of a revamped What’s On section
- A clear idea of what to focus on when it comes to making changes
Redefining "What's On"
Tuesday 8 December 2020, 2pm
👉 Don't miss out 👈
For invitations to future Supercool Sessions – as well as sector news, nifty tech innovations, handy resources, and more – join Supercool's mailing list