A series of FREE webinars – open to all – covering digital hot topics in arts and culture
Join us on Tuesday 23 February 2021, at 2pm for:
Speakers to be announced shortly – watch this space
Well before lockdowns struck, touring companies have been grappling with engaging audiences from a distance. Audiences they don’t see for long periods of time. Audiences who can’t pop-in to a building for a chat with the Box Office team, or a cup of tea in the café.
In this Supercool Session, we'll explore how you can build strong relationships with audiences when you don't often see them, how you can support your mission and values during a lockdown, and how you can leverage business partnerships to reach new audiences.
This session will be a half-hour presentation, followed by 15mins Q&A.
Who is it for?
- Marketing and audience development teams looking to engage with new audiences and make the most of digital content
- Teams looking to run collaborative projects and offer digital content
What will you get?
- Learnings from case studies
- Insights into processes and tools that have been used successfully
- An opportunity to ask the panel questions
What can we learn from touring companies?
Tuesday 23 February 2021, 2pm
👉 Don't miss out 👈
For invitations to future Supercool Sessions – as well as sector news, nifty tech innovations, handy resources, and more – join Supercool's mailing list